Our Sponsors:

Tuesday 30 September 2008

high low medium sway dolly pepper

Being a bit of a hpyocrite (you need to be to think laterally sometimes, honest!) I found myself thinking about how my perceptions of a marketer can change if they promote me a "spammy" program - like one with 22 legs as example - leads me to wonder on this as, most marketers are on-line promoting products that are going to earn them a commission in one way or another - one persons trash is another persons gold mine. so thinking on this more I think the only products I'd not feel ethical in promoting are the basic nothing pervy with kids or beasts - and nothing spyware - as in shag your computer up - how to they legally operate (I'm talking about spyware that is allowed to advertse on places like facebook and loads of webmaster sites) - if they are so bad - I've never figured that one - if their crap is so foul - why are they in the mainstream ?.

same goes with the money making systems that are scams - that yourtravel biz - is / was it a scam or what ? - they have a group of loyal followers that have paid their dollar that protect like virtual body guards - I dunno i just wonder sometimes who is really running what - and who is taking the piss.

No comments:

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow