Our Sponsors:

Friday 3 October 2008

An Amazingly Simple Way To Generate Free Leads.



Hi Internet peoples :-)

Today, I'm going to share with you a free traffic generation system called LeadsLeap.com.

If you have heard about this service and you have not registered your free account, I suggest that you do it now at

http://www.leadsleap.com?referid=leads2u

LeadsLeap is an ingenious system that combines the power of contextual advertising and network lead generation.

In this system, you are allowed to post ads to 10 levels of network you have built.

Unlike traditional network lead generation methods, LeadsLeap only allows members to post their ads in the form of contextual ad.

This means your leads do not receive obtrusive ads from their uplines, which is a good thing because no one likes to receive junk ads.

Moreover, LeadsLeap sends very informative and useful newsletters to their members. I've saved some of the newsletters for future reference. I'm sure you will benefit from the newsletter too.

This is a free service. Register your account now at

http://www.leadsleap.com?referid=leads2u

Regards,

Zara

Zara's note:

I'm logged into this system now and i quite like the admin area and general feel of the program - I've added my url -of this blog - and i have the 100 free credits so it's worth a try and cost me nothing - the copy above describes the program well!

This system has some unique features their blog is signed up to mybloglog too - and my experience of mybloglog has been good!.

No comments:

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow