Our Sponsors:

Saturday 20 September 2008

10. TRAFFICG



Note: I've been a member of trafficg for at least 5 years and despite not using it much I still have a downline on there and people earning me hits - I'm gonna put some effort into this one again as it does work, the roughest part is getting new referrals active once on a system - so I'm going to be focusing on that too in the coming weeks.

TrafficG provide you with some e-mails to follow up with people that have joined via your links to get themselves active - the more active your downline is the more free hits your site gets - and the more likely it is that a person like me will see your advert and join up to your downline - I strongly expect I am not to only long time Internet user that will join up via a splash - either because I'm curious about the offer or the method it is delivered in.

My personal code of Internet ethics means I will also make sure, whenever possible that the right person that refered me to a biz opt - gets credit for it - BECAUSE - you are losing a potential business associate or Customer if you chop off the hand that feeds you!

Note: If your upline doesn't understand the system you are using - keep in contact with them anyway as you might be in a position to offer them training - when you excel ahead of them!
VISIT TRAFFICG HERE

No comments:

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow