Our Sponsors:

Monday 15 September 2008

Okay, Oay, OKAYYYY! What i'm using at the mo...

So you if you are wondering what this blog is about - it' simple , it's about me a REAL HUMAN looking at stuff that generates leads and traffic and subscribers - my personal favorite "genre" or niche of the marketing and lead field is "Attraction Marketing" - I remember Mike Dillard talking about it ages ago - but I was learning other things then and didn't grab the opportunity when it irst can out, but looking at how social network marketing and traditional 1.0 internet marketing have kind of parted company

- I truly think attraction marketing can fill that gap - the gap - is from a social networking angle - what the heck do I do with all these cyber buddies that don't want to be e-mailed ?! - you can't use traditional marketing on them as they are probably a mix of your friends, family and complete strangers that you play pokey with! - I know mine are - in a strange kind of way that's how it's ment to be - that is the challenge of the marketer!

You need a filtration process to separate people that might be interested in goods or service you offer via a group or buddies (it's still very "un cool" to mass e-mail people in your facebook group unless it's urgent - then you can only contact up to 20 people!) - but attraction marketing can sort this, so much so that I am redoing most of my profiles, group, websites etc. to reflect this in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow