Our Sponsors:

Thursday 17 July 2008

This blog is...

Editor: Zara Lockwood
Regular contributions with thanks to:
Images: PicApp
Articles: Ian del Carmen


Editors Blurb:

Last Updated 15 Sept 2008

okay latest update: I've decided to use Mike Dillard's system for the time being - as i got side tracked and Guido's system is still on the cards, but attreaction marketing is getting results so I am focusing on that and getting some videos done for now.


=============================================================

A few ideas and changes to the blog - focus is still on getting leads, subscribers and traffic to your website or promotion.

It will also be looking at how to progress from a follower to a leader - you are ready for the content here once you have defined your niche >>>> Niche ideas can be found in my other blog Niches2u

Traffic Exchanges have Amber light status now - for non google activities

I've decided I want to find a place again for traffic exchanges as a separate entity from google, as I know a lot of leads circulate through such systems - the reason for this change - is a network marketing system I'm trying out soon for a couple months - a JV including a top marketer called Guido Nassbaum

If you want details of the system:

Sign up here: (it's free) AutopilotCashStreams

No comments:

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow