Our Sponsors:

Friday 17 October 2008

A new traffic exchange offering a neat deal


I know, there are loads of traffic exchanges out there, but being a bit "girly" on occasion I took advantage of a an early bird membership - memberships are still going cheap at the moment - so I recommend this traffic exchange purely because I like it - or rather i like the script and the idea of niche traffic exchanges :-)



The only downside is they don't have a banner exchange offsite (where you can earn credits for banner visit to external websites like trafficG does)- but a part from that, I think the basic exchange is cool - I think you can buy one of these exchanges for about £75.00, but then there is hosting and such to deal with - thus I am happy to promote someone else's traffic exchange and use it like any other person would for splash pages etc. - so join up and I will probably get to surf your business at some point!

1 comment:

Armin said...

I recommend you to take a look at AdMatchup.com if you are interested in free banner exchange. They have a free, fair, easy to use exchange system.

Home Business Opportunity

Note From Zara: My website/blog is presented to you as an Independent DXN Distributor - That sells Coffee and Ganoderma Products in the UK - if you are interested in the products/business opportunity e-mail me here: and I will contact you.

Software Search

Search for Software/Web Tools/Ebooks:
Powered by RegNow